The Liquid Essentials
Diamond Super Bonder is a brand new revolutionary product to maximize retention by up to 30%!
It works by increasing the flexibility of your adhesive, enhancing the bond between the extension and the natural lash and accelerating the curing time, curing from the inside out. So much so that if your client happened to get their lashes wet after their new set they will be fine. Of course we still don't recommend that but it has been tried and tested just in case!
As its curing from the inside out it seals the fumes inside, so less irritation. Which is especially helpful for those clients who are sensitive and therefore tend to water allot after their treatment.
Directions; Wait 3 minutes after you've attached the last extension, squeeze 2-3 drops of Diamond Bonder onto a micro brush and wipe over adhesive bonding points. Dry the eyelashes and they are ok to get wet 3 minutes later!
Diamond Primer is a must have for every salon. It works by accelerating the cure time of your glue without creating a shock curing which is perfect for days working with low humidity. Plus it comes in Strawberry scent so no harsh fumes for your clients.
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops of primer to micro swab and apply to natural lash line once dry start applying extensions
Note: Can also be applied directly onto your volume lashes prior to making your fans to help prevent the stickies and keep your handmade fans wide and open.
Diamond Cream Remover gently dissolves the adhesive bond on the extensions without running into your clients eyes like a liquid can and without burning.
Directions for use:
- Apply eye pad to bottom lashes
- Use a lip wand or micro swab to apply a thin coating of the remover along the adhesive bonding points on the lashes, being extremely careful not to get any in the clients eyes or on their skin
- Allow the remover to sit for 2-4 minutes
- Can either use a micro swab to push extensions away from natural lash or your tweezers to gently slide them off. They should come away easily
- For any stubborn lashes you can repeat the process
- Clean lashes with lash wash and a damp cloth ensuring you remove all the excess remover
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not to get remover in eyes or on skin
- Store in cool dark place
- Professional use only
Introducing Emerald our new express glue that's perfect for all environments with humidity range of 30-70% and in temperature of 18-23 degrees Celsius. With a dry time of 1-2 second this glue is perfect for the more experienced artist who loves a fast drying glue. This glue has the most amazing retention, low fumes and amazing reviews. Once you try it, you'll fall in love too! Why not Pair it with our amazing Primer and Diamond Bonder, to take your retention to the next level!!
Our Top Glue Tips for getting the most out of your glue:
- Make sure your salon space temperature is no more then 22 degrees Celsius
- Replace your glue dot every 15 minutes
- When shaking your glue please don't turn the bottle upside down ever
- Please make sure the first shake of the day is for at least 2 minutes
- Ensure you wipe your glue nozzle every time
- Make sure you burp your glue before putting the lid back on for storage
- Don't store your glue in the fridge once opened
- Once opened please store your glue in dark cool place with your silica beads that come with - ideally a glue storage cannister
- You should replace your glue bottle every 3 weeks - so no you will barely ever use the whole bottle
- Our favourite saying if your ever unsure about your current glue bottle is - IF IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT! And that's why we always recommend keeping a spare glue bottle in your fridge just in case
In stock (can be backordered)
Glue remover balls are the perfect accessory to keep your tweezers clean! Super quick, simply dip your tweezers into jar and place the tips of the tweezers into the balls and move them around a little, remove and wipe and your straight back to your work!
We are so in love with our toiletry bags in pink with white logo. They are completely waterproof with a zipper top and have plenty of room for your lash wash and brushes. We love them for aftercare kits to retail to your clients, they are so cute and pink they practically sell themselves.
We all know how important homecare is for your clients retention, so educate them on the importance of clean lashes and make some extra $ on your sets by retailing our lash wash to your clients. Our formula is oil free, all natural and gentle and they are beautifully packaged with our brand new pink bottle with black label, in a 60ml size bottle.
Pair this with our chubby cleansing brushes. Available in black, pink, white, rose pink and double pink for the perfect combo that cleanses your clients lashes gently and thoroughly while helping improve retention. Clean lashes are happy lashes!
*In testing 95% of people experienced no irritation or stinging while using this cleanser. We are currently testing a sensitive version for the people who have sensitivities.
Introducing The Liquid Essentials Combo with everything you need to start you on your lash journey or to take your current lash game to the next level! Includes all our essentials plus our best sellers to help improve your retention! Includes:
- Lash Wash
- Glue Remover Balls
- Cream Remover
- Diamond Primer Strawberry Scented (banana scent also available on request)
- Emerald Glue
- Diamond Bonder
- All inside our toiletry bag