The highs and lows combo
Diamond Primer is a must have for every salon. It works by accelerating the cure time of your glue without creating a shock curing which is perfect for days working with low humidity. Plus it comes in Strawberry scent so no harsh fumes for your clients.
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops of primer to micro swab and apply to natural lash line once dry start applying extensions
Note: Can also be applied directly onto your volume lashes prior to making your fans to help prevent the stickies and keep your handmade fans wide and open.
Introducing Sapphire 2 our new express glue that's perfect for environments with low humidity 35-55% and in temperature of 18-23 degrees Celsius. With a dry time of 0.8-1 second this glue is perfect for the more experienced artist who loves a fast drying glue. This glue has the most amazing retention and low fumes. Once you try it, you'll fall in love too! Why not Pair it with our amazing Diamond Bonder, to take your retention to the next level!!
*Please note this is a new glue and not the Sapphire glue we sold when we first opened! We listened to your feedback and changed suppliers. Our new Sapphire 2 is nothing like its namesake.
Our Top Glue Tips for getting the most out of your glue:
- Make sure your salon space temperature is no more then 22 degrees Celsius
- Replace your glue dot every 15 minutes
- When shaking your glue please don't turn the bottle upside down ever
- Please make sure the first shake of the day is for at least 2 minutes
- Ensure you wipe your glue nozzle every time
- Make sure you burp your glue before putting the lid back on for storage
- Don't store your glue in the fridge once opened
- Once opened please store your glue in dark cool place with your silica beads that come with - ideally a glue storage cannister
- You should replace your glue bottle every 3 weeks - so no you will barely ever use the whole bottle
- Our favourite saying if your ever unsure about your current glue bottle is - IF IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT! And that's why we always recommend keeping a spare glue bottle in your fridge just in case
In stock (can be backordered)
We all have those days where your humidity is so high and you cant for the life of you seem to bring it down or its too low and your struggling to bring it up. We have you covered for either with our high and low bundle. Included is our Sapphire2 Glue for low humidity 35-55%, our Ruby Express for high humidity 55-75%, plus our Strawberry scented primer all housed in our super cute pink glue storage cannister.
Both of these glues has a 1-2 second dry time with incredible retention and low fumes, and as with all eyelash adhesives the optimal temperature range is 18-23 degrees Celsius.
Why not pair these up with our Diamond Super Bonder to take your retention to the next level!!