- Carbon Black
- 0.8 -1 second dry time
- Ideal humidity 35% – 55%
- Ideal temperature 18-23 degrees Celsius
- Amazing retention
- Latex and formaldehyde free
Eyelash Glue – Sapphire 2
Availability: In stock
Introducing Sapphire 2 our new express glue that’s perfect for environments with low humidity 35-55% and in temperature of 18-23 degrees Celsius. With a dry time of 0.8-1 second this glue is perfect for the more experienced artist who loves a fast drying glue. This glue has the most amazing retention and low fumes. Once you try it, you’ll fall in love too! Why not Pair it with our amazing Diamond Bonder, to take your retention to the next level!!
*Please note this is a new glue and not the Sapphire glue we sold when we first opened! We listened to your feedback and changed suppliers. Our new Sapphire 2 is nothing like its namesake.
Our Top Glue Tips for getting the most out of your glue:
- Make sure your salon space temperature is no more then 22 degrees Celsius
- Replace your glue dot every 15 minutes
- When shaking your glue please don’t turn the bottle upside down ever
- Please make sure the first shake of the day is for at least 2 minutes
- Ensure you wipe your glue nozzle every time
- Make sure you burp your glue before putting the lid back on for storage
- Don’t store your glue in the fridge once opened
- Once opened please store your glue in dark cool place with your silica beads that come with – ideally a glue storage cannister
- You should replace your glue bottle every 3 weeks – so no you will barely ever use the whole bottle
- Our favourite saying if your ever unsure about your current glue bottle is – IF IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT! And that’s why we always recommend keeping a spare glue bottle in your fridge just in case
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $5.00 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.50 with More info
|Dimensions||150 × 100 × 20 mm|