- Carbon Black
- Beginner – 2-3 second dry time
- Express – 1 second dry time
- Ideal humidity 55%-70%
- Ideal temperature 18-23 degrees Celsius
- Amazing retention
- Latex and formaldehyde free
Eyelash Glue – Ruby 2
Introducing Ruby 2 and Ruby Express! Our glues that are perfect for environments with high humidity 55-70% and a temperature range of 18-23 degrees Celsius. With 2 different dry times now available, 2-3 second for beginners and 1-2 second for experienced artists. the beginner version is great as it allows you extra time to place the lash. (so no need to stress about the glue drying if you accidentally loose the lash your trying to isolate!) This glue has the most amazing retention and low fumes. Once you try it, you’ll fall in love too! Why not Pair it with our amazing Diamond Bonder, to take your retention to the next level!!
*Please note this is a new glue and not the Ruby glue we sold when we first opened! We listened to your feedback and changed suppliers. Our new Ruby 2 is nothing like its namesake.
Our Top Glue Tips for getting the most out of your glue:
- Make sure your salon space temperature is no more then 22 degrees Celsius
- Replace your glue dot every 15 minutes
- When shaking your glue please don’t turn the bottle upside down ever
- Please make sure the first shake of the day is for at least 2 minutes
- Ensure you wipe your glue nozzle every time
- Make sure you burp your glue before putting the lid back on for storage
- Don’t store your glue in the fridge once opened
- Once opened please store your glue in dark cool place with your silica beads that come with – ideally a glue storage cannister
- You should replace your glue bottle every 3 weeks – so no you will barely ever use the whole bottle
- Our favourite saying if your ever unsure about your current glue bottle is – IF IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT! And that’s why we always recommend keeping a spare glue bottle in your fridge just in case
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $4.16 with what's this?
|Dimensions||150 × 100 × 20 mm|
Beginner 2-3 Sec Dry time, Express 1 sec dry time