Retention Redemption Bundle
Diamond Super Bonder is a brand new revolutionary product to maximize retention by up to 30%!
It works by increasing the flexibility of your adhesive, enhancing the bond between the extension and the natural lash and accelerating the curing time, curing from the inside out. So much so that if your client happened to get their lashes wet after their new set they will be fine. Of course we still don't recommend that but it has been tried and tested just in case!
As its curing from the inside out it seals the fumes inside, so less irritation. Which is especially helpful for those clients who are sensitive and therefore tend to water allot after their treatment.
Directions; Wait 3 minutes after you've attached the last extension, squeeze 2-3 drops of Diamond Bonder onto a micro brush and wipe over adhesive bonding points. Dry the eyelashes and they are ok to get wet 3 minutes later!
Diamond Primer is a must have for every salon. It works by accelerating the cure time of your glue without creating a shock curing which is perfect for days working with low humidity. Plus it comes in Strawberry scent so no harsh fumes for your clients.
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops of primer to micro swab and apply to natural lash line once dry start applying extensions
Note: Can also be applied directly onto your volume lashes prior to making your fans to help prevent the stickies and keep your handmade fans wide and open.
Introducing Emerald our new express glue that's perfect for all environments with humidity range of 30-70% and in temperature of 18-23 degrees Celsius. With a dry time of 1-2 second this glue is perfect for the more experienced artist who loves a fast drying glue. This glue has the most amazing retention, low fumes and amazing reviews. Once you try it, you'll fall in love too! Why not Pair it with our amazing Primer and Diamond Bonder, to take your retention to the next level!!
Our Top Glue Tips for getting the most out of your glue:
- Make sure your salon space temperature is no more then 22 degrees Celsius
- Replace your glue dot every 15 minutes
- When shaking your glue please don't turn the bottle upside down ever
- Please make sure the first shake of the day is for at least 2 minutes
- Ensure you wipe your glue nozzle every time
- Make sure you burp your glue before putting the lid back on for storage
- Don't store your glue in the fridge once opened
- Once opened please store your glue in dark cool place with your silica beads that come with - ideally a glue storage cannister
- You should replace your glue bottle every 3 weeks - so no you will barely ever use the whole bottle
- Our favourite saying if your ever unsure about your current glue bottle is - IF IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT! And that's why we always recommend keeping a spare glue bottle in your fridge just in case
In stock (can be backordered)
Notify me when back in stock
Introducing our Retention Redemption trio! These products have been tried and tested and will help improve your retention! We’ve had feedback that they have actually been doubling some clients retention! By using this trio you eliminate the need for a nano mister, since the products work together to fully cure the glue from the inside out ensuring that even if your client gets their fresh lashes wet there will be no fallout or fumes.
- Diamond Primer Strawberry Scented
- Emerald Glue
- Diamond Bonder
Buy in the bundle to receive this discounted price!