Diamond Lash Supplies
Our brand new Gel remover is used by professionals to remove eyelash extensions.
- Apply eye pad to bottom lashes
- Use a lip wand or micro swab to apply a thin coating of the removal gel along the adhesive bonding points on the lashes, being careful not to get any in the clients eyes or on their skin
- Allow the remover to sit for 2-4 minutes
- Can use a micro swab to push extensions away from natural lash or your tweezers to gently slide them off. They should come away easily.
- For any stubborn lashes you can repeat the removal process.
- Ensure to thoroughly clean the lashes after and remove all of the remover. We love to double cleanse after a full removal.
Vegetable squalane, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, sorbitan isostearate, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulost, bentonite, propylene carbonate, ethoxydiglycol, phenoxyethanol
Do not get in eyes or on skin
If irritation occurs rinse eye immediately
Keep out of reach of children
Store in a cool dark place
For professional use only