or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $3.17 with
Availability: In stock
Diamond Cream Remover gently dissolves the adhesive bond on the extensions without running into your clients eyes like a liquid can.
Directions for use:
- Apply eye pad to bottom lashes
- Use a lip wand or micro swab to apply a thin coating of the remover along the adhesive bonding points on the lashes, being extremely careful not to get any in the clients eyes or on their skin
- Allow the remover to sit for 2-4 minutes
- Can either use a micro swab to push extensions away from natural lash or your tweezers to gently slide them off. They should come away easily
- For any stubborn lashes you can repeat the process
- Clean lashes with lash wash and a damp cloth ensuring you remove all the excess remover
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not to get remover in eyes or on skin
- Store in cool dark place
- Professional use only
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $3.16 with what's this?
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.75 with More info