The all weather range glue combo
Introducing Sapphire 2 our new express glue that's perfect for environments with low humidity 35-55% and in temperature of 18-23 degrees Celsius. With a dry time of 0.8-1 second this glue is perfect for the more experienced artist who loves a fast drying glue. This glue has the most amazing retention and low fumes. Once you try it, you'll fall in love too! Why not Pair it with our amazing Diamond Bonder, to take your retention to the next level!!
*Please note this is a new glue and not the Sapphire glue we sold when we first opened! We listened to your feedback and changed suppliers. Our new Sapphire 2 is nothing like its namesake.
Our Top Glue Tips for getting the most out of your glue:
- Make sure your salon space temperature is no more then 22 degrees Celsius
- Replace your glue dot every 15 minutes
- When shaking your glue please don't turn the bottle upside down ever
- Please make sure the first shake of the day is for at least 2 minutes
- Ensure you wipe your glue nozzle every time
- Make sure you burp your glue before putting the lid back on for storage
- Don't store your glue in the fridge once opened
- Once opened please store your glue in dark cool place with your silica beads that come with - ideally a glue storage cannister
- You should replace your glue bottle every 3 weeks - so no you will barely ever use the whole bottle
- Our favourite saying if your ever unsure about your current glue bottle is - IF IN DOUBT THROW IT OUT! And that's why we always recommend keeping a spare glue bottle in your fridge just in case
In stock (can be backordered)
Did you know that how you store your glue can affect your clients retention? Plus storing your opened glue incorrectly can mean you need to replace it sooner costing you money. That's why we recommend using a glue storage tub or cannister. Our Glue Storage Tub with built in activated carbon helps to dehumidify and seal the glue in a dry environment resulting in glue lasting longer. Can fit 3 bottles inside.
Do you live somewhere where your environment humidity levels change all the time? It can be so frustrating when your glue isn’t working correctly due o the weather. Well now we have you covered with a glue for all levels! We have you covered for low humidity days with our Sapphire2 Glue which is for 35-55% then we have our amazing mid range glue Diamond Strength which is optimal 45-65%, and then for those high humidity days when you just cant bring it down we have Ruby Express which is optimal 55-75%. Not to mention you also receive our glue storage tub with activated carbon to store them in! Each of these glues has a 1-2 second dry time plus incredible retention and low fumes and as with all eyelash adhesives the optimal temperature range is 18-23 degrees Celsius.
Why not pair these up with our Diamond Super Bonder to take your retention to the next level!!